Change The Way Business Is Played
Subscribe And Get The First 3 Chapters of my Evolved Enterprise Book
Yanik's Journal and Musings
Can you feel it? We are on the verge of a new age. Everything is accelerating faster and faster, and nearly every system is ready to be rebuilt to truly serve our world. We stand at the threshold of a great potential… This coming decade will see more exponential growth, accelerated change and transformation than […]
Maverick has once again partnered with Virgin Unite and Sir Richard Branson in creating a unique Impact Experience bringing together game-changing entrepreneurs from around the globe. This time in Kenya. A group of Mavericks and invited guests from countries such as Denmark, Ireland, Indonesia, Canada, Croatia and the U.S, came together for a 7-night experience […]
I want to share with you something so small…so easy…and so silly that you won’t believe it’ll work. It’s a way to be fully in flow with what you love to do most and have that open up in the most wonderful ways you couldn’t even imagine. (At least that’s been my story so far.) […]
Who is Yanik Silver?
Yanik Silver has been called a Cosmic Catalyst, a Maverick Mischief-maker and a Galactic Goofball.
He redefines how business is played in the 21st century at the intersection of more profits, more fun, and more impact.
Yanik is the creator of the Cosmic Journal, author of Evolved Enterprise and the founder of Maverick1000, a global network of top entrepreneurs of visionary entrepreneurs making a serious difference in the world, without taking themselves too seriously. In fact, it’s not unusual to find him dressed as a lemur, a showgirl or even in matching mermaid tails with Sir Richard Branson.
This group periodically assembles for breakthrough retreats, rejuvenating experiences, and impact opportunities (to-date raising over $3M+) with participating icons such as Sir Richard Branson, Sara Blakely, Tony Hawk, Chris Blackwell, John Paul DeJoria, Tony Hsieh, Russell Simmons, Tim Ferriss, and many others.
Yanik served on the Constellation board for Virgin Unite, the entrepreneurial foundation of the Virgin Group and Branson family. And his lifetime goal is to connect visionary leaders and game changers to catalyze business models and new ideas for solving 100 of the world’s most impactful issues by the year 2100.
In between checking off items on his Ultimate Big Life List, he calls Potomac, Maryland, home with his wife, Missy, and two mini-maverick adventurers in the making, Zack and Zoe.
That’s the regular stuff. Now the more interesting material:
- He won the “Oscar Meyer Weiner” ice hockey shootout championship (twice) as a kid. His men’s league team still yells “Oscar Meyer” when he (infrequently) gets a breakaway.
- He dressed as a showgirl in Vegas to surprise Sir Richard Branson on stage before a keynote …in front of 3000+ people.
- He broke 200mph in a race car with nothing more than a green speedo on.
- He was the 4th grade lead for the Tin Woodsman in The Wizard of Oz, and that was the start (and end) of his promising theater career though he can still sing most of his solo on demand.
- His birthday is 9/25, and inside sterling silver, you will often see the number .925.
- He snuck out at the age of 5 to buy markers with his Hanukah money—only to catch the wrong bus home and end up at the police station. Undaunted, his love of doodling still continues to this day!